Friday, February 4, 2011

Future Blog Posts

After 7pm central time, I am taking a weekend break from the internet.  I’m betting I’ll last about five hours before I’m crawling on my hands and knees asking the interwebs to please take me back. 

Before I take my break, I thought it’d be a good idea to post a to-do list to motivate me for the next couple of weeks.  I have readers (according to my stats page), and if I don’t deliver on my promised posts, I’m sure you’ll be very disappointed. 

Here’s what I’m working on now for future posts:

2)     Summary Series:  I think it might be cool to read and summarize some scholarly articles available in the library science journals.  I’ll focus mainly on information literacy and critical thinking but may summarize whatever other articles tickle my fancy.  This is my way of keeping current in the literature and doing a kind of literature review.

Is that enough for now?

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment